Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great Commercial...

Ok, so this is not strictly related to my art,but I stumbled across the site that has all the back story for the new Marine commercial that features the amazing Silent Drill Team. There is a lot of good stuff there; the making of and tour information, and also some very cool videos of family and friends of the marines that participated in the video. As an aside, if you ever get a chance to see the Silent Drill Team, do so, it is an amazing experience. I saw them shortly before graduation from boot camp, it was not the most relaxed atmosphere to enjoy their performance but it was tremendous demonstration nonetheless.

In case you have not seen the new commercial, I have embedded it below.

Semper Fi!

-Jason




Buy my art at ImageKind.com.

No comments: