Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Site is live!

Hi,
Not a real long post here, but I am excited that the www.LeatherneckArt.com website is finally live. I have posted my first set of images and will be adding many more in the near future.

I have been restoring old Marine Corps recruiting posters in Photoshop for a little while now (just for myself mainly), and with some encouragement from my wife, have set up a web site to offer them to other people that might be interested too. I am pretty excited about this as I also hope some of my own original art as well.

I am using ImageKind for fulfillment; they have really good prices and lots of options for buying art. Check them out if you get a chance. :)

I have noted on the site that if you are affiliated with a charity or service group and are interested in offering any our our prints as part of a fund raiser that benefit Marines or organizations that help Marines both current and former, please contact me about receiving prints at a significantly reduced cost.

Be sure to visit www.LeatherneckArt.com

Here is a little widget that directly links to my Imagekind gallery and let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you!

-Jason

No comments: